Camp Grounds - Florida State Fairgrounds
While the Florida State Fairgrounds does not offer camping for the general public, the Florida State Fair Authority does provide camp sites for the convenience of participants in events being held on the grounds.
During Non-Fair Events, all campsites are on a first come - first serve basis.
- Spaces are assigned, and guests are to use their assigned space unless the Box Office has given them permission to relocate.
- All guests are entitled to 1 site. Only one electrical hook-up is provided per camp site. Use of additional hook-ups will result in the assessment of additional camp site fees. Each standard hook-up is 30AMP (110 volt). Additional electrical requirements can be arranged for a fee by contacting Fairgrounds Electrical Dept. at 813-621-7821. Inquire upon check-in as to where you may park any extra vehicle, including car trailers.
- Payment is due upon arrival. Acceptable payment must be in the form of cash, U.S. traveler checks or a major credit card (American Express, MasterCard, and VISA). Personal checks cannot be accepted.
- Reservations are encouraged, but they are not mandatory. Please call 1-800-345-FAIR in advance to verify availability.
- All pets will be regulated by the Hillsborough County Leash Law, and all dogs must be on a leash while on the campgrounds. Failure to comply with regulations may result in your being asked to vacate the premises without a refund. You must clean up after your own pets.
- All campground guests should remain in authorized areas, and are not permitted beyond the barns.
- Livestock, including horses, is not permitted to be walked, ridden, or housed in the campground area at any time.
- Vehicles are to be parked in their assigned camp site only.
- Tents are not permitted. Strictly RV type camping only.
- Awnings are prohibited during any major event including the annual state fair.
- There is absolutely no charcoal grilling allowed.
- There are no open flames allowed including bon-fires.
- You must be a licensed and insured driver to operate any motorized vehicle including golf carts, scooters, 4-wheelers, cars and trucks.
- No dumping of gray or black water on the grounds. All violators will be fined $500 for the 1st offense and may be ejected from the premises without a refund.
The Florida State Fair Authority is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property. We recommend you keep your vehicles locked at all times.
Check out time is 10:00 A.M. You may stay later than that time; however, you will incur additional charges.